Ishinomaki Night Sky “Disney Character Drone Show” 100th Anniversary of Ishinomaki Kawaira Festival

Ishinomaki Night Sky "Disney Character Drone Show" 100th Anniversary of Ishinomaki Kawaira Festival

Ishinomaki Night Sky “Disney Character Drone Show” 100th Anniversary of Ishinomaki Kawaira Festival

Ishinomaki City held the Kawaira Festival from the 4th to the 6th. To commemorate the 100th anniversary, a Disney character drone show added color to the night sky of Ishinomaki City. The Ishinomaki Kawaira Festival, which began in 1916 and was interrupted by the war and a new type of coronavirus, is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year.

“Mickey Mouse” appeared over the fireworks venue and was the highlight of the festival on the night of the 5th. Some 700 pre-programmed drones flew through the night sky to paint the picture. Oriental Land, the operator of Tokyo Disney Resort, hosted a special drone show as part of the park’s 40th anniversary and to support the reconstruction of disaster-stricken areas. White halos gathered to form the character “Olaf” from “Frozen,” as if waving from the night sky.

Visitors were mesmerized by the dreamy and magical world depicted in the night sky for about 15 minutes.

A junior high school student from Sendai said, “It’s really beautiful and fun.” A local said, “I’m 70 years old, but I’ve been watching fireworks since I was born, so Ishinomaki is the best place to see the festival.” This year marks the 100th edition of the festival, which was attended by about 276,000 people from inside and outside the prefecture.

News & Trending

Drone Racing League Flourishes as Air Force Recruiting Outlet

2023-8-6 21:34:56

News & Trending

Drone Racing is Set to Take Flight

2023-8-7 21:25:47

0 comment AAuthor MAdministrator
    No Comments Yet. Be the first to share what you think!
Message Message
Search