EMAX launched a powerful and feature-packed drone for capturing high-quality aerial footage.EMAX Cinehawk O3 fpv drones.
About this product- FPV Drones
The EMAX Cinehawk is a new product in the cinewhoop category that has been a culmination of EMAX’s years of experience with high-quality flight performance and user feedback provided over the development period. The Cinehawk is the first ever cinewhoop from EMAX. By incorporating the O3 Air Unit, they have found this to be a high-performing video-capturing solution and moved forward with designing a ducted 3.5” cinematic use drone around the platform. The O3 Air Unit needed special design care to get the greatest possible image quality out of the built-in camera while maintaining a stable enough platform to mount an action camera. The Cinehawk is the culmination of serviceability, reliability, and performance, to enable creators the necessary freedom to capture cinematic-level FPV video.
Features- FPV Drones
- ECO II 2004 motors on the Avan 3.5” props for maximum low-end torque to carry heavier payloads while maintaining response for close proximity flight.
- Props and motors upside down, making the drone more efficient and quieter, with longer flight time while providing clean ducted air.
- O3 Air Unit and the camera is on a set of dampeners, giving the gyroscope for Rocksteady the cleanest information possible.
- PNP or ExpressLRS options
POWER TO CARRY LARGER PAYLOADS
Powered by high-performance brushless 2004 motors, maximum thrust allows the Cinehawk to carry additional payloads such as Action Cameras, larger power sources, and more, while still retaining capabilities for challenging flight environments. All of this performance is achieved while still remaining under 250 grams.
DJI O3 AIR UNIT
In partnership with DJI, the Cinehawk features a crisp 4K video feed with zero latency, enabling video capture in high-speed scenarios such as action sports, motor sports, and more. Built into the DJI system is Rocksteady Video Stabilization, allowing smooth video recording straight out of the camera.
BETAFLIGHT OPEN SOURCE
Based upon Betaflight, an Open Source drone operating system, constant new features within the community are added, allowing the Cinehawk to stay up-to-date and relevant in the years to come. Being on such an open system allows a new world of customizability encouraging filmmakers and content creators to adjust characteristics and features to their production needs. Adding modules like GPS, personalized lighting, and more is easily achievable.
Engineers opted for more durability by utilizing aircraft-grade carbon fiber, maximizing the strength-to-weight ratio, allowing the Cinehawk to fly faster, be more nimble, and have more control than any other cinema drone in its class. The skeleton-style drone frame draws heavy influence from professional acrobatic drones, allowing serviceability and modularity to be key aspects in keeping the Cinehawk future-proofed and repairable.
Designed into the Cinehawk is the new Open Source radio system, ELRS. With a universal system, users are no longer locked to brand-specific radio controllers but instead open a new world in customizability for any cinematic needs. By utilizing ELRS, long-range and signal penetration is achieved, while also allowing the potential for future performance upgrades, further future-proofing the Cinehawk into a reliable cinema drone.
Note: Choose from two receiver options: PNP or ELRS 2.4GHz
Here’s a brief summary of its key specifications:
- The CineHawk is a Cinewhoop-style drone that comes with the DJI O3 Air Unit, allowing it to capture 4K stabilized footage without a gimbal or action camera.
- It is powered by high-performance brushless 2004 motors, which provide maximum thrust and enable the drone to carry additional payloads while remaining lightweight.
- The drone comes with a new open-source radio system, ELRS, which enables long-range communication and signal penetration, and allows for potential performance upgrades in the future.
- The CineHawk has a diagonal wheelbase of 151mm and measures 221 x 193 x 65mm. Its dry weight is 236g, making it easy to handle and maneuver in difficult flight environments.
- The drone features an EMAX F411 AIO main board with an F4 processor and 25amp 8-bit ESC, as well as a DJI or EMAX ELRS 2.4g receiver.
- The camera/VTX is the DJI O3 Air Unit, which provides high-quality digital video transmission and FPV capabilities.
Overall, the EMAX CineHawk seems like a versatile and reliable drone for aerial cinematography and photography. Its powerful motors, lightweight design, and advanced features make it a great option for capturing stunning aerial footage.
The above is the detailed introduction of this product. Do you like this product? Will you put this glasses on your fpv drones?Tell me what you think, we can also talk about and see what other good products are.